22 de janeiro de 2010

my absence starts now.

words are saying things that were never said. i don't know if it's real. maybe it is. maybe it isn't. we'll never now. some people don't forget their first kiss. i don't forget my first mistake. it's a story of mistakes. there are so many things that look like it, sound like it and use its name. however it's just people saying and doing what they think it's expected from them to say or do. i don't do that. it's not because i don't want to. i just can't avoid saying the wrong thing. so they keep telling me why am i doing this? i was wondering and now i figured out the answer. it's because i don't want you to forget me. when you hear someone singing badly or doing weird voices and noises, when someone writes poing, laughs one minute after the joke, wants you to walk all night long writing stuff in the streets, or call you babinski or... or... i want you to remember me. my absence starts now.

2 comentários:

  1. Vais manter os legado como mártir que foste numa vida passada?

    E não se promete o que não se cumpre!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Joao, Gostei! =) Beijinho lena

    ResponderEliminar