25 de novembro de 2009

sparkle.

it's all about that. that's how it works. it's absolutely not my fault. i just need to feel it. mike is great remembering people's birthdays. mike never fails. mike always show up. in the evening before. there's no need to suffer. i can smoke. no smoking here. i'm going to smoke outside. it's freezing here, let me in please. garbage's still there. hair in the bathtub. chaos in my room. fluff in my bed. black coat. black long coat. blue coat. grey coat. in nothingness land my ears won't explode. in nothingness land you won't exist. in nothingness land failures are not possible. in nothingness land i'm happy. no people. no lights. no cars. no you. safe shoes. black morning. distant radio. city lights. ending. i haven’t yet got the hang of speaking with you on the phone. it makes me nervous. i'm nervous cause you're always nervous. get me a dog. meat or fish. red or white. egg or no egg. sugar or no sugar. sarah told me i shouldn't marry her. sarah told me i'd be divorced in two years. sarah was wrong. it only took eleven months. turn off the gas. close the window. turn out the lights. lock the door. thomas can be with you without kissing you. thomas wants to kiss you. thomas needs to kiss you. he's gonna kiss you. jew. nazi. asian. altheist. there was something different about david. there was something difficult about david. the was something weirder about david. david is gay. old people are dangerous. old people don't deal good with solitude. old people have less sex. well, i guess children are not that young. it seems i'm kinky. i don't know what kinky is. i'll check what kinky is. i'm kinky. good morning. 7pm, cof. the day starts now. good morning. he got a jock strap. i don't know what that is. something he brought to take lunch with your family. sem título. disponível. aparecer como offline. a última mensagem foi recebida às 15:59 em 25-11-2044. i'm sure it's botox. she sang it better. she's ugly now. she'll be nominated. sheets are cold. the water is cold. the soup is cold. my feet are cold. my hands are so cold i can barely write.

2 comentários:

  1. Serás capaz de misturar, apenas bons pensamentos, num só texto? cof cof um dia destes aproveitamos para falar ... já que me conheces =P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. if u know me, i must know u =P a piada está na aleatoriedade e no mix de coisas. umas mais concretas e outras mais abstractas. but we may discuss that xD

    ResponderEliminar